Monday, February 16, 2009

V-DAY


So for V-Day I made Mike the chocolate vase. 3 bags of chocolate chips later. I filled it with candy and things that I love about him. He was very excited to open each one. I should have gotten a picture of him while unwrapping them. Then there were the roses. After the excitement we decided to go plant shopping (the house needed color) so 15 plants later we bought pots and new soil and spent all day repotting them. It was quite fun actually (I didn't even mind getting my hands dirty)

So needless to say it was eventful. I honestly think the plants were my favorite. I can't wait for the big move so that we can do more projects like these. I really need to be more adventurous. Wish me luck on that upcoming quest.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you buddy, but of course I wish you the best...always! :) Sometimes it's so hard to picture you being HALF grown-up. ;) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete