Tuesday, July 13, 2010

okay i know it has been forever since i posted ANYTHING so i'm just going to do a 5 minute catch up.

i was promoted at qwest. i used to take billing calls and occasionally sell things. now i work in our VMDU group and essentially place new orders for our customers that live in apartments with contracts w/ Qwest and DircTv. i love it. i don't answer billing crap and i get more responsibility and more of a chance of keeping my job when this merger completes

I am thinking of hiring a housekeeper because my house is going to crap and neither mike nor myself have time or energy to take care of it.

i'm super excited for august because i turn 21, and when we go to bear lake with my family i am going to propose to mike. (i know this is a sensitive subject for some so when i find out if we are getting hitched i will let everyone know and you guys can let me know if you want to be invited.)

so that's kinda my life in a nutshell. sorry there aren't any pictures. if you really want to see some recent ones go to my facebook.

time for work. have fun everybody.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21...whatever will we do with you being 21?! Remember, it's not all it's cracked up to be. And it's the last milestone birthday to be anticipated. After that, you're just old! :)

    Hire me a housekeeper while you're at it!
    Look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete